I use tarot as a mind-opening tool; a method for seeing more than what you are used to seeing; a way out of a rut; a creative exercise; a light for when all others have gone out.
If you'd like a personal tarot reading on pretty much any topic you want, you can email me at moon star echo @ gmail. com, or just head over to my Etsy shop. ♥
(for anyone who finds this while it is posted :)
How can we make the most of September? Pick a pile, if you'd like:
Pile 1 (parrot):
10 of Hearts, Allegra
9 of Swords
* Following your joy
* Listening carefully to your heart
* Defeating anxiety by staying grounded in your own fertile soil
* Tuning out negative thoughts to hear the ones that will realize your dreams
* Taking care not to get in over your head
* Accepting the heart's wisdom
* Balancing comfort and exploration
* Recognizing the place that frees your spirit as your true home
Pile 2 (tennis rules):
9 of Cups
6 of Spades, the Ruin
* Letting go
* Refocusing the story of your past
* Incredible good fortune on the other side of fear
* An old trunk of yourself splintering into many possibilities
* Recognizing abundance instead of laser-focusing on loss
* Risk as a necessary step toward true fulfillment
* Knowing that you have the power to heal beautifully and be happy
Pile 3 (skull):
7 of Clovers, Sword of Enchantment
King of Wands
* A good omen--a miraculous event
* Using divination to listen and understand
* Being courageously honest with others and/or yourself
* Balancing passion and integrity equally
* Recognizing the power of your creative mind
* Something very special hangs in the balance.
* Fortune favors the bold.
If you'd like a personal tarot card reading, please head over to my Etsy shop, where you can purchase an emailed reading.
I love doing those and I hope you'd love receiving it! :)
You can also email me at moonstar echo @ gmail. .com.
I love helping people through cartomancy (card divination). I've been reading tarot cards since I was a kid!
My reading style is not so much about trying to tell the future or read people's minds, though that kind of inexplicable stuff does sometimes come up anyway.
Rather, I use the cards to help illuminate things that can otherwise be hard to see. It's something that helps me a lot when I feel confused or upset or stuck in a rut, or anytime really. And so I like to offer it to help others illuminate their paths, as well. :)
Thanks for stopping by! 🌟🌸
a tarot zine!
You can find Tarot Moth at my Etsy shop.
The first two issues of Tarot Moth are hot off the press! Each one is a mini general reading--one is on the topic of love and the other is on the topic of luck.